Typhoon Amrok Buoyancy Aids 50N
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free UK & Ireland Shipping
- In stock
- In stock
The Typhoon Amrok Buoyancy Aids 50N has a ergonomic design to aid in flexibility and movement, making it ideal for a wide range of recreational watersports such as Kayaking, SUP boarding and Sailing. The Buoyancy aids have an adjustable buckled belt, shoulder pads and include detachable crotch straps for added safety and fit. Features a Front entry YKK ZIP and a Zip up pocket for storing keys, maps etc. whilst on the water. A quick release front clasp. It is important to ensure a Buoyancy aid fits correctly, these buoyancy aids have a good level of range an adjustment.
BS EN ISO 12402 and CE Approved.
- 50n Buoyancy with ergonomic design to aid in flexibility and movement, perfect for activity watersports including paddlesports and sailing
- Fully adjustable buckled waist belt with a quick release front clasp. Adjustable shoulder pads for a personalised individual fit and added comfort.
- Detachable double crotch strap for added safety and prevents jacket riding up
- Easy access front zipper entry with robust YKK ZIP
- Zip up pocket for storing keys and smaller items securely. whilst on the water.
- Available in 3 colour choices and all jackets meet all the required regulatory safety standards within BS EN ISO 12402 and CE Approval.
- 1 year Typhoon Warranty