hover over image to see larger view & scroll to zoom
“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur. The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it’s the best course they’ve ever taken.
- 12 years old
- Certified PADI Adventure Diver (must have completed Navigation Adventure Dive).
- ERF Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months.
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
Rescuing unresponsive divers
- Complete five knowledge development segments and exam.
- Demonstrate skills from the Self Rescue Review.
- Demonstrate skills from Rescue Exercices 1-10 in open water.
- Partcipate in Rescue Scenarios 1 and 2.
- Prepare an emergency assistance plan for a dive site.
Maximum Depth: 6m for rescue exercise 4 and 9m for exercise 6 and scenario 1.
- Standard scuba gear (provided).
- First adi kit, oxygen unit, pocket masks (provided).
- Floats, marker buoys, CPR mannequins (provided).
- PADI Rescue Diver Manual.
- Diving Accident Management Work Slate.
- Log book.
What's Next? Take the challenge - Master Scuba Diver or become a PADI Pro: Dive Master.
COURSE PRICE INCLUDES MANUAL