The Scubapro TK15 Tactical Scuba Diving Knife is the first of a new “Tactical” series of dive knives. It is built around a single piece of marine-grade stainless steel that’s been machined to achieve the ideal balance of strength and weight. Its surface is specifically polished to let the water drain easily and prevent oxidation.
The thickness of the stainless steel is consistent from one end to the other, creating a high level of stiffness. The blade is 15cm/6in long and features a lower smooth-edge and an upper serrated edge close to the handle to maximize control of the cut.
There’s also a line cutter. The knife comes with a heavy-duty handle and a fiberglass-reinforced polyamide sheath with nylon straps. Also included is a SCUBAPRO branded hand cover with bungee for securing the knife to the hand in critical dive conditions.
- Built with marine-grade stainless steel, the best material for maintaining cutting edge reliability and resisting corrosion
- Substantial 15cm/6in blade offers plenty of heft and cutting power
- Both smooth and serrated blade edges are designed to meet any cutting situation
- Heavy-duty handle with stainless steel screws provides a reliable hand-hold when wearing gloves
- Fiberglass reinforced polyamide sheath with nylon straps delivers reliable knife protection
- Recesses in the handle matched to teeth in the sheath enable the knife to securely stay in place