SCUBAPRO X-CUT TECH KNIFE
- Free UK & Ireland Shipping
- In stock
- In stock
The Scubapro X-Cut Tech Knife is a simple knife made for technical divers. Made from a single piece of Titanium and nothing else the X-Cut is strong and reliable to cut you out of a sticky situation. The simple webbing sheath fits over your 2" waistband and holds the knife securely with an extra Velcro tab for security.
Alpha titanium is stronger and lighter than steel and most importantly won't rust so you don't have to worry about washing and drying your knife as thoroughly as you used to. Alpha titanium is hardened and holds a good cutting edge for a long time.
- Measures just over 12.7cm in overall length.
- Its 6.3cm blade offers both serrated and smooth cutting edges, along with a line cutter.
- No-nonsense handle is contoured and offers both indents and a finger guard to enable you to maintain a firm, non-slip grip.
- A lanyard eyelet is provided for running a wrist lanyard.
- Low profile, protective sheath features a Velcro closure and is designed to fit on a tech harness waistband.