Scubapro WHITE TIP Knife
COMPACT MULTI-PURPOSE CUTTER
This down-sized dive knife takes up very little space but gets the job done when it's time to do some slicing.
For divers looking for an ultra compact cutting tool, there's SCUBAPRO's WHITE TIP.
Made of 304-grade hard-tempered stainless steel, the WHITE TIP's blade is 2.56in/6.6cm long and provides both an excellent cutting edge and good resistance to surface oxidation. It includes a serrated edge -- best for sawing through rope, a conventional edge -- best for making clean slicing cuts, and an angled Tanto tip, one of the strongest knife points available. A slot in the handle provides a place to string a lanyard.
The WHITE TIP is the perfect compact knife to attach to a hose or your BC as a primary knife, or stow in an easy-to-reach pocket as a back-up tool. Includes a locking sheath and kit for BC/hose attachment.
- Classic stainless steel classic blade features both conventional and serrated cutting edges.
- Compact size means it can fit just about anywhere.
- Includes locking sheath and kit for BC/hose attachment.
- Overall length: 5.8in/14.7cm.
- Length of blade: 2.56in/6.6cm.
- Weight of knife with sheath: 3.3oz/93g.
- Weight of knife alone: 2oz/57g