Scubapro Sport 2.0 Shorty
This incredibly soft shorty offers lots of warmth, comfort and stretch for casual tropical divers who enjoy diving in moderate to shallow depths. Made from super-soft 2mm neoprene with an inside/outside polyester lining, the shorty features the triathlon cut from Sport steamers that allows for lots of range of motion in the shoulder and armpit areas.
Design enhancements include smart exterior styling and colors and a vertical-cut rear zipper.
This shorty is easy to put on and take off, is stretchy and comfortable, fits like a second skin and looks good in the process.
- Designed to keep new and casual tropical divers warm and comfortable while diving in moderate to shallow depths.
- Also provides good thermal insulation for pool training.
- Softer and more flexible neoprene makes it easy to put on and take off, maximises range of motion and improves overall comfort.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
- Triathlon cut employs wider panels covering the underarm and back areas that allow unrestricted shoulder movement.
- Vertical YKK rear zipper with brass slider offers increased long- term durability and ease of use.
- Flat-lock seam construction is comfortable against bare skin.
- Made with X-Foam neoprene, a very specific limestone-based neoprene complying with strict PAH and REACH regulations.
- Assembled using a solvent-free glue, a 100% green process. ◊Product logo on the arm includes neoprene thickness for easy identification.