All the features and breathing performance of the MK25 EVO/A700 with the addition of a Black Tech coating that protects both stages against the ravages of salt water and corrosion. This rugged coating includes an inner layer of nickel (FDA approved) and an outer glossy DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coated body. It lends a technical look while maintaining a sleek scratch resistance appearance that lasts. The second stage's handmade full carbon fiber front cover provides excellent shock resistance along with 32 grams of weight savings compared to the standard metal cover.
First Stage MK25 EVO
- Air-balanced flow-through piston in a nickel plated brass body coated with DLC process, provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue
- Spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximise hose routing options
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily
- Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations
- DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and soft grip on a rugged black nylon frame
- Airflow at 200bar: >8500 l/min
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
Second Stage A700 Black Tech
- Extremely scratch and corrosion resistant, the Black Tech coating protects and lends a technical look to the second stage.
- Rugged full metal case and valve housing are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- DLC Black Tech coating on the metal body offers anti-scratch resistance and a glossy black look
- Handmade full carbon fiber front cover provides excellent shock resistance, plus the 32-gram weight savings (compared to the standard metal cover) increases comfort and reduces jaw stress
- Metal construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow
- Airflow at 200bar: 2000 l/min