Scubapro Heavy Duty Boots 6.5mm
- Free UK & Ireland Shipping
- In stock
- In stock
If you have ever suffered from cold feet or found yourself stumbling over sharp rocks as you made your way down to the beach, you'll appreciate the new HEAVY-DUTY 6.5MM dive boot.
Built to handle the tough stuff, with a reinforced toe and heel and a substantial molded rubber sole, the HEAVY-DUTY 6.5MM is both durable and comfortable, making it the ideal wetsuit boot for cold water and harsh conditions. A new Diamond Span interior enhances comfort plus improves warmth.
- Heavy-duty nylon 2-sided neoprene ensures comfort and durability.
- Reinforced toe and heel provide protection against the elements.
- Heavy-duty rubber anti-slip molded sole protects feet from sharp rocks and craggy surfaces.
- Velcro zipper-end patch secures the side zipper when closed.
OUR UNIQUE BLUE DIAMOND SPAN inner lining with water draining material isn't just exceptionally comfortable and quick drying. It enhances cold water protection, keeping you warmer, longer.