New offer saving over £412 with transmitter and mask package
Free mask option - Buy the HUD with transmitter and let us know what mask you would like and we will add to package. Options are the D-Mask ,Framless with HUD support, Synergy twin, spectra mini, Zoom Evo, Spectra, Synergy Mini, use the comment box on order page
In-sight. Heads-up. Hands-Free. Mask-mounted. There’s simply nothing like it. The Galileo HUD is an innovative and thoroughly unique air-integrated dive computer that will forever change the way you dive.
This new-to-the-dive-world,technologically-advanced computer offers a heads-up display that is mounted on a dual-lens mask. Delivering excellent readability along with hands-free data monitoring, with the introduction of the Galileo HUD, SCUBAPRO engineers have created a user experience unlike anything previously seen in diving.
“FLOATING” DISPLAY: The Galileo HUD’s micro OLED screen is designed to be mounted on a diving mask in close proximity to the human eye. Using precision near-eye optics, this “floating” display creates a screen image that appears at a virtual distance of approximately 3ft/1m, which allows divers to keep their eyes on both their dive data and the underwater scenery at the same time.
FLIP-UP HINGE: The Galileo HUD offers a convenient Flip-Up feature, reminiscence of military night vision goggles, that enables you to tilt the HUD display up and out of the way. When it’s time to resume data monitoring, simply tilt the display back down into position and you’re ready to track your dive.
HANDS-FREE DATA MONITORING: Super convenient for photographers and tech divers who are often engaged in underwater activities that require both hands. Also, since you don’t have to raise an arm or reach for a console to check your dive data, the Galileo HUD allows a more streamlined profile moving through the water.
SINGLE-KNOB USER CONTROL: When it’s time to change screens or make adjustments, the Galileo HUD features an intuitive push-wheel that allows you to access functions with one hand. To operate the push-wheel, simply rotate it to navigate up and down within a menu, or increase or decrease a user setting.
- Lightweight (neutrally buoyant) and easily mountable to a dual-lens mask.
- Full-color OLED 96x64p display with Default, Tec or Retro color configurations.
- Intuitive menu structure and simple push-wheel interface.
- Choice of 2 algorithms: Predictive Multi-Gas Bühlmann ZH-L16 ADT MB PMG or ZH-L16 GF.
- PMG algorithm offers Microbubble levels and Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops (PDIS).
- Selectable dive modes: SCUBA, Gauge, Apnea and CCR.
- Trimix and Nitrox compatible, with advanced CCR functionality.
- Up to 8 selectable gases in SCUBA mode, plus 8 selectable diluent gases and 2 set points for CCR diving.
- Compatible with the SCUBAPRO Smart transmitter for wireless tank pressure monitoring.
- Provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) based on the workload from breathing.
- 3D full-tilt digital compass lets you store 3 pre-programmed headings.
- Includes built-in GPS for surface navigation.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 27 hours of dive time per charge.
- 2GB memory stores 10,000 hours of diving.
- Download data via Bluetooth or USB cable. Compatible with Apple and Android devices using LogTRAK.