Scubapro Evertec Dry Breathable
The Evertech Dry Breathable is a premium trilaminate drysuit designed for advanced divers and loaded with features.
Built with a breathable fabric nylon/PU/nylon trilaminate blend that allows body moisture to exit without allowing water in, plus stitched and waterproof taped seams, a diagonal front waterproof zipper, a Si-Tech super-soft ring seal system for wrists and neck and Si-Tech valves, this fabric suit is top quality throughout.
A pair of large cargo pockets, lightweight attached boots and blue suspenders are just a few of the standard features included with a suit designed to keep you warm, dry and comfortable in all water conditions.
- Material: Breathable nylon/PU/nylon trilaminate design allows body perspiration evacuation, but keeps water out.
- Construction: Seams are stitched and waterproofed taped twice for maximum reliability
- Zipper: Front diagonal BDM metal dry zipper keeps makes self-donning easy.
- Seals: Si-Tech ring seal system for wrists and neck allows for the quick replacement of damaged latex seals (a silicone ring seal system is optional). Warm neck collar keeps heat in and helps protect the latex neck seal.
- Valves: Quality Si-Tech valves ensure efficient and trouble-free airflow control.
- Footwear: Attached semi-rigid boots feature a thinner sole for improved comfort and better efficiency on fins, and rubber reinforcement for lightweight flexibility. They include Velcro straps to improve fit while preventing air from traveling to the feet, as well as fin strap retainers
- Accessories: 2 large cargo pockets with D-rings, bungee, high-security over- flaps and Velcro closures, hook on pocket for attaching hood, I-Safe straps on both arms for mounting wrist instruments, easy-to-see blue suspender system
- Includes: Air-vent-system, smooth-skin collar, Diamond Span interior, ana-tomically shaped hood, , carry bag, low pressure hose, repair kit and owner’s manual
As worn by our instructors.