SCUBAPRO DIGITAL 330M
Regular price £215.00 Sale price£193.50 Save £21.50
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free UK & Ireland Shipping
- In stock
- In stock
Although targeted primarily to technical divers, the Digital 330M is an ideal initial data delivery system for new divers and a useful backup instrument for any diver. Whatever your skill level, the Digital 330M can be counted on to provide outstanding electronic accuracy in all diving conditions.
- Incorporating state-of-the-art microchip technology, a bevy of information is provided in a compact information center.
- Data includes actual and maximum depth, ascent speed, dive time in minutes and temperature.
- Auto on/off feature means it’s always ready to dive after a quick self-test.
- Variable ascent rates are displayed in a percentage and with a fast ascent warning.
- Depth-rated to 1082ft (330m) to suit all technical deep-diving scenarios.
- Surface interval is displayed for 24 hours for safety and convenience.
- Logbook provides data for the last 20 dives to allow for post-dive review and analysis.
- Provides automatic altitude compensation when changing dive locations.
- Available as a wrist-mount instrument or in a console with a pressure gauge and compass