S-TEK PURE HARNESS W/BACK PLATE
- Free UK & Ireland Shipping
- In stock
- In stock
SCUBAPRO’s S-Tek Pure Harness with Back Plate follows the DIR (Doing It Right) approach to BPW diving with its streamlined, minimalist design. It features a continuous-web harness with lots of stainless-steel hardware, including a waist buckle, two pre-bent D-rings on the shoulders, one D-ring on the waist, and two D-rings on the crotch strap. The harness comes with a choice of a revolutionary 3D formed back plate – a corrosion-resistant electro-polished stainless steel or lightweight anodised aluminium. These premium plates feature a softened organic shape with fully radiused edges, recessed Wing-Nut Sockets that are compatible with standard Wing Nuts or the included S-Tek ERGO NUTS, as well as Evo-Angle webbing slots for a more natural webbing routing that increases comfort and reduces webbing abrasion. The backplate also provides trim weight system mounting holes, an argon tank mounting point for dry suit divers, 2 x S-Tek Ergo Nuts, plus a convenient built-in carry handle.
- Continuous webbing harness with provides a custom, individualised fit.
- Can be configured as a fixed-shoulder length harness for ultimate simplicity or in Extender mode that allows the shoulder straps to extend for easier doffing & donning.
- Stainless steel waist buckle allows a full range of adjustment.
- Two pre-bent D-rings on the shoulders, one D-ring on the waist, and two D-rings on the crotch strap are provided for clipping on extra gear.
- Branded silicone epaulet on the left shoulder and branded silicone guide bands keep inflator hose and straps in place.
- Back plates offer Evo-Angle webbing slots plus mounting points for trim weights, an Argon tank for dry suit divers, plus a convenient built-in carry handle.
- Fully radiused edges and a softened organic shape.
- Recessed Wing Nut Socket – 3D formed sockets that accept standard Wing Nuts or the new S-Tek Ergo Nuts. Ergo Nuts are flushed mounted to prevent suit abrasion, are easier to tighten and loosen and are ergonomically designed for use with cold, wet or gloved hands.
- Rationalised hole count and positioning and webbing bolt hole alignment make for a well thought out system.