S-TEK EXPEDITION REEL
When serious tech divers need a serious reel, SCUBAPRO’S S-Tek Expedition Reel delivers. Evoking the distinctive design of SCUBAPRO’s classic G250 second stage, this reel is rugged throughout, featuring a marine-grade anodised aluminium frame with a durable injection-molded fiberglass reinforced Nylon drum plus stainless steel axle and screws. The anti-snag stainless steel lock-down screw is located at the opposite end of the handle from the line exit; this makes for better ergonomics while reducing the risk of line snags. A handy line capacity gauge lets you know how much line has played out, and an ergonomic anti-snag winder makes line retrieval easy.
- Durable construction includes a marine-grade anodised aluminium frame, injection-molded fiberglass reinforced Nylon drum and stainless steel axle and screws.
- Anti-snag stainless steel lock-down screw located at the opposite end of the handle from the line exit improves ergonomics while reducing the risk of line snags.
- Anti-release eyelet for the bolt snap ensures security.
- Ergonomic anti-snag winder allows for problem-free line retrieval.
- Integrated stealth line cleat and removable Torben-Loc line anchor provide two options for securing the line-end to avoid losing it through the line guide exit.
Included: a line capacity gauge and stainless steel bolt snap.