SCUBAPRO K-6 KNIFE
- Free UK & Ireland Shipping
- In stock
- In stock
Traditional full-sized dive knife delivers the goods.
If you're a fan of full-sized dive knives you're going to appreciate SCUBAPRO's all-purpose K-6. Featuring a quality stainless steel blade with a traditional clip point, the K-6 offers a fine hollow-ground cutting edge on the lower edge of the blade -- best for making clean slicing cuts, and a serrated edge on top -- best for sawing through rope. There's also a notch for cutting line.
The contoured handle has a finger indent and a ribbed texture to make it easy to maintain a solid grip, even when wearing wet gloves. On the base of the handle is a stainless surface that can be used for hammering.
The K-6 comes with an injected moulded sheath and two quick- adjusting buckle straps, and delivers all the cutting power and handling convenience you're ever going to need.
- Quality stainless steel blade offers both hollow-ground and serrated cutting edges along with a line-cutting notch.
- Easy-grip handle is full-sized and includes a stainless hammer.
- Includes an injected moulded sheath and two quick-adjusting buckle straps.
- Blade length: 6.1in/15.5cm.