Fourth Element Storm Poncho
All weather Poncho
- Flourine-free DWR (PFC water-repellence)
- Poncho style with side seam poppers for easy entry and changing
- Adjustable peaked hood with hidden toggles
- 10,000mm HH waterproof/weather proof
- Soft grid lining 37% recycled S.Café® polyester
- Two lined hand warmer pockets
- Versatile garment, perfect to keep warm in adverse weather, between dives or when getting changed
- Internal name label
Fabric & Care
- Face: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 63% Polyester / 37% S.Café® Recycled Polyester
- Machine wash cold.
- Tumble dry low.
- Iron cold.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
Beat the elements! This all weather poncho is warm, fast drying and packs down small, enabling you to take it anywhere. Throw it on to get changed into your wetsuit at the beach or on the boat. Use it to warm up after a session in the water or to cover up between dives. The waterproof, fleece-lined fabric is lightweight, cosy and manufactured using an environmentally friendly, fluorine-free waterproofing treatment. With side vents secured by poppers, getting changed is simple, with generous hand warmer pockets adding to the comfort factor when warming up. The adjustable hood features a peak, providing excellent protection even in the worst of weather, making this a piece of gear you'll never want to be without.