STREAMLINED, WARM AND WATERTIGHT
Diving in a drysuit means you're always warm and comfy, no matter how cold the water. Sound like diver heaven? Oh yeah.
The Everdry 4 has been updated for 2018. This premium-plus compressed neoprene drysuit still offers the streamlined fit, comfort and flexibility of a wetsuit with the thermal properties and water-tightness of a drysuit. But this new version comes with upgraded shoulder and knee panels, a new plush interior, new smoother wrist seals, new blue suspenders, and much more. The dense 4mm neoprene resists compression at depth so the drysuit can be worn with a thin undergarment or no undergarment at all. Built for comfort and extended wear, the new Everdry 4 fits like a glove, offers excellent range of motion, and most importantly, keeps body heat in and cold water out.
Neoprene drysuits are great because they offer the streamlined fit, comfort and flexibility of a wetsuit, with the thermal properties and watertightness of a drysuit.
The EVERDRY 4 offers the ultimate in neoprene drysuit technology. It is constructed of 4mm high-density neoprene sandwiched between layers of nylon jersey -- the heavier outside layer is designed to withstand abrasion, the lighter inside layer is more for comfort. Seams are triple-glued and double-thread blind-stitched on the outside; the inside is coated with a liquid polymer that penetrates the nylon layer and fuses to the neoprene, creating an extremely durable and waterproof seam.
Built for comfort, convenience and extended wear, the EVERDRY 4 fits like a glove, offers excellent range of motion, and most importantly, keeps your body heat in and the cold water out. We call that a winner.
- 4mm high-density neoprene weighs 50% less and is significantly softer than traditional drysuit neoprene
- Seams are triple-glued and double-thread blind-stitched on the outside; inside they are coated with liquid polymer to create a long-last- ing waterproof seam.
- New plush interior is comfortable and enhances cold water protection
- Smooth-skin fold-under neoprene neck seal and new ultra-smooth wrist seals provide comfortable, watertight sealing surfaces
- Heavy-duty YKK drysuit zipper is covered by a neoprene overflap for added protection
- Si-Tech balanced side-activated inlet and adjustable outlet valves allow for pinpoint buoyancy control, increasing stability and control at depth
- New shoulder and knee panels cover a lot of area for maximum anti-abrasion protection
- Attached neoprene soft socks enable the suit to be turned completely inside-out for cleaning and drying
- Neoprene soft socks can be worn inside heavy-duty drysuit boots or standard neoprene dive boots
- New blue suspender system enhances fit and provides convenient lower suit support between dives
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer secure mounting spots for wrist instruments
- Handy right-thigh utility pocket with D-ring, bungee and zippered closure provides a secure spot for carrying accessories
- A hook is provided on the cargo pocket for attaching a hood
- Includes an anatomically shaped hood, carry bag, low pressure hose, suspenders, repair kit, zipper wax and owner's manual
- Available in black with metallic silver graphics in 12 mens and 7 womens sizes. See Everdry 4 size chart for details.a