What a great way to introduce children to scuba diving in a pool in less than six feet of water. Celebrate a birthday by throwing a memorable, exciting Bubblemaker party with friends and family at your local PADI dive shop or resort. It’s fun, easy and safe.
PADI Seal Team
The PADI Seal Team is for young divers who are looking for action-packed fun in a pool by doing exciting scuba AquaMissions.
PADI Junior Dive Courses Ages
- If you are 8 years old: PADI Seal Team and PADI Bubblemaker.
- If you are 10 years old: Discover Scuba Diving / Scuba Review / Discover Local Diving / Junior Scuba Diver / Junior Open Water Diver / Junior Adventure Diver.
- If you are 12 years old: Junior Advanced Open Water Diver / Junior Rescue Diver / Junior Master Scuba Diver.
- If you are 15 years old: Scuba Diver / Open Water Diver / Adventure Diver / Advanced Open Water Diver / Rescue Diver / Master Scuba Diver.
To learn more about these courses, please select from the list on the left.
Diver Age Restrictions at a Glance
- Age 8 and 9 - Maximum Depth - 4 metres.
- Age 10 and 11 - Maximum Depth - 12 metres. AFter certification - must dive with a parent / guardian or PADI professional.
- Age 12 to 14 - Maximum Depth - 18 metres for Junior Open Water. 21 metres for continuing education. After certification - must dive with an adult certified diver.
- Age under 18 - Must have parental consent.