DSAT Discover Tec lets you try technical diving equipment and procedures. You will learn about technical diving and get to try it out. Plus the Discover TEC experience can also credit towards the TEC 40 course.
Prerequisites: To participate in Discover TEC you must:
- Be a PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organisation)
- Have a minimum of 10 logged dives
- Be at least 18 years old.
Certification Requirements: Discover TEC is an experience rather than a course.
Equipment: You will need your standard scuba gear and you will try:
- Primary mask / backup mask
- Wing-type BCD and harness
- Primary and secondary
- Twin cylinders
- Decompression cylinder / Stage bottles
- Dry suit
- Submersible pressure gauge
- Equipment placed in thigh pocket
- Multigas dive computers
- Z-knife and shears
- Safety reel and lift bag
What's Next? Loved your TEC experience? Get certified! TEC 40 is the first step in becoming a TEC Diver.