Scubapro Sport 5mm wetsuit
1 In stock
- CE certified a Class B dive suit – rated for water temperatures ranging from 50°F/10°C to 64.5°F/18°C.
- Designed to keep new divers and casual divers warm and comfortable while diving in moderate to shallow depths.
- Made from Surf Foam neoprene, a variation of X-Foam, which is softer and more flexible than Dive Foam neoprene – although less resistant to water compression. This softness and flexibility make Sport suits extremely easy to climb in and out of, maximise range of motion, and radically improve comfort.
- Assembled using solvent-free Aqua glue, a 100% green process. Glued and blind-stitched seams keep warmth in and water out.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
- Triathlon cut employs wider panels covering the underarm and back areas that allow unrestricted arm and shoulder movement.
- Main vertical-cut YKK rear zipper with KA brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.Single zippered cuffs on ankles and wrists with YKK KA brass sliders offer durability and comfort plus are easy to use.The interior is lined with two plush materials that enhance comfort and warmth, dry quickly and provide cushion beneath wrist and ankle zippers.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders, seat and knees protects against shifting gear or when sitting or kneeling.