MK2 EVO /R105/ with R095 octopus option
- Free UK & Ireland Shipping
- In stock
- In stock
A totally evolved classic downstream piston first stage, now more of a work-horse than ever. With increased breathing sensitivity and better airflow, freezing resistance is dramatically increased. Check out the new MK2 EVO!
- New XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) with mechanism fully insulated from the environment
- Increasing freezing resistance by 50%
- Airflow increased by 15%
- Larger piston (1.6mm) for better breathing performance and sensitivity, yet the overall body size, reduced by 3,5mm, results in a more compact first stage
- Removable orifice allows easier maintenance and longer regulator life
- Meets new EN250-2014 standards requirements
- Modern design
- Key insulation system components visible in blue
- New INT screw including metal logo
- Removable orifice
- New spring isolating coating
- New body isolation bushing
- Bigger body and cap thread
- Larger opening on the cap
R105 Second Stage
Classic downstream valve comes with a dive/pre-dive VIVA switch to control free
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting allmouth sizes, from largest to smallest.
CE certified according the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving
conditions, including extreme cold water.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 5.5oz/156 g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1200 l/min - 42 SCFM.