PADI Seal Team
- Free UK & Ireland Shipping
- In stock
- In stock
The PADI Seal Team is for young divers who are looking for action-packed fun in a pool by doing exciting scuba AquaMissions.
Have you ever wondered what it's like to dive with flashlights, take digital pictures underwater or float effortlessly like an astronaut? These are AquaMissions that introduce you to wreck, navigation, buoyancy, underwater photography, environmental awareness and more. Here's your chance to do some cool stuff in the pool, meet friends and share in the adventure of the underwater world. The best part of the Specialty AquaMissions is they reinforce save diving skills while the kids are having fun. PADI Seals get to sample a wide variety of dives. In addition, it provides parents with a structured program that lets their children develop skills, learn about the aquatic environment and have a lot of good, clean fun. This is also an excellent way to introduce kids to scuba diving prior to full Open Water Diver certification.
Prerequisites: Must be at least 8 years old.
The Course: The PADI Seal Team program is broken into two parts. Part one, AquaMissions 1 - 5, teaches kids the basics of diving - things like buoyancy control, mask clearing, regulator recovery, etc. After building a solid foundation of scuba skills, kids move on to part two. Part two is full of specialty AquaMissions, which usually last about an hour.
PADI Seal Team:
- Helps children learn responsibility
- Teaches children about the aquatic environment
- Is a fun pool-only experience
- Is conducted by certified, trained PADI Professionals
Maximum Depth: 2-4 metres.
Equipment: Children use all the basic scuba gear, which is made for their size and stature.
Materials: Calling all Seal Team recruits: The Seal Team crewpak includes everything a PADI Seal Team member needs to prepare for their AquaMissions. DVD? Check! Activity book? Check! Log book pages? Check! You are now cleared for an underwater adventure . . .
What's Next? Upon successful completion of the first five AquaMissions, students become a PADI Seal Team members. Upon successful completion of 10 additional specialty Aqua Missions, students become Master Seal Team members. When kids are 10 years old, they can take complete the Junior PADI Open Water Diver certification.
Diver Age Restrictions at a Glance:
- Age 8 and 9 - Maximum Depth - 4 metres.
- Age 10 and 11 - Maximum Depth - 12 metres. After certification - must dive with a parent / guardian or PADI professional.
- Age 12 to 14 - Maximum Depth - 18 metres for Junior Open Water. 21 metres for continuing education. After certification - must dive with an adult certified diver.
- Age under 18 - Must have parental consent.