MK11 S270 and LEVEL BCD Package with Octopus and Single Pressure Gauge - NEW
The Scubapro MK11 S270 and LEVEL BCD Package with Single Pressure Gauge appeals to beginners and advanced open water divers looking for a great value for money entry-level cold water rated BCD and regulator package. This ultimate combination is also very lightweight so it may suit anybody looking for an excellent lightweight travel package.
The Scubapro MK11 is a compact balanced diaphragm first stage, making it the perfect first stage for travelling. The Scubapro MK11's air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate. At the same time, the marine grade brass body has sealed internal parts to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance. The body features two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow LP ports (a total of 4 low-pressure ports) to maximise your hose routing options. You can easily use your wireless transmitter and a pressure gauge backup with two high-pressure ports.
The new Scubapro S270 is an excellent balance between reliability and value for money second stage regulator. The new Scubapro S270 Second stage works in efficient harmony with its air-balanced valve, delivering smooth airflow at all depths. The design of the casing is compact, sturdy, and with better performance and handling than its predecessors - the s560. Its lightweight body made out of technopolymers will last a long time, while the dive/predive switch is sizable enough to be used in thicker gloves.
Affordable and highly reliable Scubapro R095 Octopus is an excellent choice for everyone looking for a balance, well-performing, yet inexpensive octopus. The Scubapro R095 Octopus features a classic downstream valve technology known for safety and reliability. The octopus combines the features of the R095 with a high visibility yellow cover and a 1m long yellow hose for easy sharing. Our authorised service technicians can convert this from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed one before shipping.
The Scubapro Level BCD received new and updated looks for 2022 with built-in integrated weight pockets. Each holds up to 2kg of weight to help maintain a well-balanced dive position. New rotating shoulder strap buckles allow you to optimise the routing of shoulder straps to maximise comfort and fit. The integrated weight pouches can accommodate up to 5kg each, and now the Level comes with rear trim pockets. As well as two large Velcro closure side pockets, the Level BCD also has two octopus pockets (one each side) that allow the hose from an octopus to be pushed inside the recess, keeping the second stage both handy for quick deployment but also safely out of the way of seafloor contaminants and snags.
Scubapro Mk11 First Stage Features:
- Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure or breathing rate
- The chrome-plated marine-grade brass body has sealed internal parts to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance,
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow LP ports maximise hose routing options,
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily,
- Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations
- Airflow at 200bar: 5500 l/min
- Weight: INT 232: 710g; DIN 300: 490g
- Intermediate pressure: 9.2-9.8 bar
Scubapro S270 Second Stage Features:
- An air-balanced valve smoothes the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Technopolymer plastic barrel with a metal thread and a balanced valve helps save weight and provides a surface that ice crystals can't grab onto when diving in extremely cold water.
- The dive/predive switch is easy to use, even in thick gloves.
- It is more compact, lighter weight, and has better breathing performance than its S560 predecessor.
- Lightweight casing, made of a fibreglass-reinforced nylon core and a special PU outer layer
- The exhaust tee is compact and very efficient in minimising exhalation effort.
- Compact Hi-Flow features a large cross-section to maximise airflow.
- A super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- CE certified to the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water.
- It is well-suited for diving classes, rental, and professional accounts due to its bulletproof construction and solid breathing performance.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 5.1oz/145g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min – 66 SCFM.
Scubapro Level BCD Features:
- EndurTex high-tenacity 420 nylon fabric bladder is lightweight yet highly durable.
- Wraparound bladder comfortably hugs your body without a squeeze.
- Convenient swiveling shoulder buckle straps, sternum straps and cummerbund with over-strap provide plenty of adjustment to achieve that perfect fit.
- Super Cinch tank band is easy to use and ensures maximum stability at depth.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches hold up to 5kg of ballast and feature high-security 40mm flat buckles.
- Included trim pouches enable you to achieve a well-balanced dive position.
- Two large pockets with Velcro closures provide lots of cargo-carrying capacity, plus one is fitted with metal grommets for attaching a knife.
- Four stainless steel D-rings, three pre-bent, provide many clip-on points for additional gear.
- A pair of Octo pockets are perfect for storing a safe second and console hose.
Other configurations are available - contact us with any questions.