GALILEO 3 (G3) Dive Computer Limited Edition
- Free UK & Ireland Shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- In stock
Celebrating 60 years as a leader in dive equipment quality and innovation, SCUBAPRO offers the limited edition Galileo 3 (G3) 60th Anniversary dive computer for discerning divers and collectors everywhere. The G3 60th Anniversary Edition combines a sleek design and modern display with a classic timepiece look. Offering all of the features and functions of a next-level dive computer in addition to full timekeeping features for daily topside use, the G3 60th Anniversary Edition delivers everything you need in a limited edition, collector-grade watch-style dive computer commemorating six decades of SCUBAPRO excellence
The Galileo 3 (G3) is SCUBAPRO’s premium watch-style dive computer, combining a sleek design and color display with a classic timepiece look. The G3’s vibrant, high contrast full-color display offers easy readability and a backlight for excellent visibility in all conditions. Utilizing Galileo’s trusted menu design and four button control, it’s extremely intuitive to navigate through dive modes, two algorithm choices, screen styles and other personalized dive management options. Powered by a rechargeable lithium battery and built to last with a stainless steel housing, the G3 delivers everything you need in a dive computer with the comfort and style of an everyday wristwatch.
- Modern watch-style dive computer with a classic timepiece look.
- Vibrant high-contrast full-color display and backlight provide excellent readability in all conditions.
- Robust stainless steel housing for diving up to 300 meters/984 ft. Ergonomic design features rounded case back and edges making it comfortable to wear.
- Stainless steel rotatable timing bezel features self-luminescent digits and markers to increase visibility in lowlight conditions. In Gauge mode, the bezel can be used to set and track your dive time.
- Intuitive Galileo full text menu design and four button controls make it easy to navigate through the system. Menu available in 6 languages: English, Spanish,French, German, Italian and Dutch.
- Choice of 2 selectable algorithms: Predictive Multi-Gas Bühlmann ZHL-16 ADT MBPMG or ZHL-16 GF (Gradient Factors).
- 3 dive modes: Scuba, Gauge & Apnea. In Scuba mode, four settings available:Trimix, CCR, Sidemount & PMG.
- Pair up to 8 nitrox/trimix tanks (PMG) plus a diluent tank in CCR and a pony bottle to handle any recreational or technical diving scenario.
- Compatible with SCUBAPRO SMART+ & SMART+PRO transmitters for hoseless tank pressure monitoring.
- Sport mode offers a swim stroke counter, activity counter (pedometer) and stopwatch for topside sports.
- Wireless air Integration monitors tank pressure plus provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) and allows air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation.Personalized dive management functions include PDIS (Profile DependentIntermediate Stops) which calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading,current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving. Also, Microbubblelevels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Optional Heart Rate Monitoring (05.060.020 - sold separately) lets you track your heart rate while diving or when engaged in topside sports. While diving, yourheart rate and skin temperature can be factored into the workload of the adaptivealgorithm to help make your dive safer and more enjoyable.
- Choice of screen display configurations lets you customize your data presentation with Light or Classic screen options to suit your individual diving style
- 3D digital tilt-compensated compass features a top view full compass rose display.
- Smart notifications such as emails, texts, media player controls and alerts when paired with a compatible iPhone
- Bluetooth Low Energy interface lets you download dives to any iOS or Android device or PC/Mac.
- Firmware can be user-updated with LogTrak 2.0 iOS or Android app.
- Built to last with a TFT LCD display, sapphire glass lens, and a stainless steel housing.
- Rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 30 hours of dive time per charge depending on dive and watch settings being utilized.
- Comfortable 22mm black silicone strap included. Interchangeable accessory bands are available to match your style - see P57
- Dimensions: Diameter 47.2 mm (screen 30.9mm). Height 17mm
- Maximum Operating Depth 300m.