PADI Open Water Diver
* If you do not see a suitable date or wish to purchase a gift voucher please contact us - email@example.com - 028 7083 2584*
If you’ve always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle.
The fun part about this course is... well, just about all of it because learning to dive is incredible. You breathe underwater for the first time (something you’ll never forget) and learn what you need to know to become a certified diver. During the course, you’ll make at least five confined dives and four open water dives at local dive sites under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
Aquaholics PADI 5 Star center has been teaching courses for over 25 years and provides the highest level of tuition and facilities. We have 2 licensed dive boats and active club diving throughout Ireland and the world.
The course is made up of 3 sections:
- Knowledge Development - To understand basic principles of scuba diving.
- Confined Water -To learn basic scuba skills.
- Open Water - To practice your skills and explore.
Prerequisites: Age 10. You must be medically fit to dive.
- Complete five knowledge development segments, four quizzes and one final exam.
- Complete Confined Water Dives 1-5.
- Meet watermanship requirements.
- Complete Open Water Dives 1-4.
Maximum Depth: 18m
Equipment: Standard scuba gear (provided).
- PADI Open Water Manual (included in course price).
- Electronic Recreational Dive Planner (included in course price).
- Log book (included in course price).
- Use of top of range equipment included for course
- Final certification card from PADI included
Course options -
1. Bronze Open water course with PADI E-learning, use of all equipment including Semi Dry wetsuit.
2. Silver Course water course with PADI E-learning online training theory, all equipment including PADI Drysuit Specialty Course and Drysuit use included
3. Gold Open water course with PADI E-learning online training theory, all equipment including PADI Drysuit Specialty Course and Drysuit use and Scubapro Aladin one Matrix Dive Computer included!
What's Next? PADI Adventure Diver / PADI Advanced Open Water.
Why do a course with Aquaholics
PADI 5 Star Centre operating over 25 years teaching to the highest standards
Very experienced instructors with minimum experience for working at Aquaholics 10 years instruction
Two Marine Coastguard Agency licensed vessels, Dive centre registered with HSE and exceeding all PADI 5 Star Standards
The latest new modern school gear by Scubapro
Full time professional instructors our jobs are diving