Return of Goods Policy
- We hope you will be happy with any product purchased on our website or shop. However if you wish to return a product to us for any reason you may do so within 28 days of the date of dispatch. We will refund the price of the product only, providing it is in a saleable condition and is in its original, undamaged packaging in a condition decided by us that can be sold as new.
- The delivery charge is non-refundable except where the goods are faulty. Please be aware that due to Health & Safety at work regulations we require any used faulty goods to be in a clean condition before accepting them for a refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please note that we cannot exchange or accept a return on swimwear, with the exception of faulty merchandise.
How to return or exchange products
- Firstly - drop us an email, we normally can resolve any issues by advising you before products are sent back, we will also give you a return number.
- If you would like to return product(s) to us then you can do so by: coming into our shop or sending the product to Aquaholics 14 Portmore Road Portstewart Northern Ireland BT55 7BE.
- You must send is invoice as proof of purchase. If you choose to receive a refund, the store will refund the price of the product(s) as shown on your invoice , to the same credit/debit card that you used to purchase the goods. Alternatively, you may exchange product(s) for goods of equal value, for which you will receive a new receipt. Please note that store cannot accept returns on items purchased as part of a promotion.
- Please allow up to 14 days from receipt of your return for a refund to be processed. If you wish to receive replacement goods, please order them in the normal way via our website or our shop.
- As risk of loss or damage to the parcel is the customers responsibility until it is received by us, we advise that the package is sent using Royal Mail registered post or courier , as we cannot accept liability for parcels lost in transit to us.