Zeagle has a long-standing reputation for making durable and well-performing buoyancy compensators. For years, our expertise and focus had been back-inflate and technical BCDs. However, we saw the need for Zeagle quality BCDs for every diver, which leads us to introduce the Zeagle Sport series of jacket-style buoyancy compensators.
Today, every diver can attain the elements of the Zeagle DNA for performance-oriented designs and durability, now in a jack style BCD.
The Base is a highly durable BCD for a diver looking for a non-integrated weight system. It is light weight and streamlined with plenty of attachment points and pockets.
- Unisex front adjustable jacket style BC
- Reinforced and fade resistant Cordura® 1000 denier nylon material on bladder, shoulder straps, harness and pocket material
- Dual position adjustable sternum strap
- Extra soft back pad
- Two Velcro® utility pockets
- Webbed cummerbund with dual adjustment
- Two stainless Steel & 2 plastic d-rings along with one retractor D-ring and accessory webbing hook