Subgear Exodry Neoprene Drysuit
1 In stock
- 4mm high-density neoprene resists compression so buoyancy variations are reduced at depth.
- Latex wrist and neck seals are thin yet durable and provide comfortable, watertight seals.
- Neoprene warm collar covers the latex neck seal to eliminate cold spots and increase comfort.
- Attached rubber boots provide excellent foot protection along with a non-slip sole for negotiating wet boat decks.
- Lightweight, saltwater resistant Ti-Zip® dry zipper is extra-strong for years of use.
- SI-Tech valves move lots of air, enabling you to maintain total buoyancy control.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer secure mounting spots for wrist instruments.
- Heavy-duty kneepads protect both suit and lower legs when working on or near the bottom.
- Convenient zippered cargo pocket lets you safely carry extra gear or accessories.
- Suit comes with a neoprene hood.