Snorkel the hidden caves of White Rocks and Dunluce Castle
Meet Aquaholics at Portrush harbour for your unique adventure.
After a safety briefing and kitting up we will board one of our licensed vessel for the 20minute trip to Dunluce Castle and White Rocks.
We will explore these amazing hidden caves created during our Ice ages. Unique rock formations and hidden entrances and exits.
Looking out for seals, fish life and diving birds.
Another stop below Dunluce seat to the Clan McDonnell and of course many film locations.
Travelling back via the Skerries islands with a quick stop with the playful seal colony and looking out for our dolphins and porpoises.
- Time – Allow 3.0 hours for your adventure experience
- Age – suitable for 8 years and above
- Experience level – none needed
- Equipment – all provided
- Cost £85 per adult / below 16 years £65, Non snorkellers Adult £40 / under 12's £20
- Private charter up to 6 persons £500 , Private charter up to 12 persons £800
- Options of our large fast hard boats or RIB for the really adventurous
- Under 15s need guardian/parent ratio 1-4