hover over image to see larger view & scroll to zoom
Scubapro Sport Dry Light
Travel divers and new divers who like to dive dry are going to love the new Sport Dry Light drysuit. Lightweight, durable, loaded with convenience features and priced right, the Sport Dry Light is constructed of a new lightweight fabric poly/butyl/poly trilaminate blend with a stitch-glue-double waterproof taped seam assembly. The front diagonal YKK Aquaseal dry zipper keeps water out, plus is easy to use and enables you to don, doff and zip the suit without assistance. As a first drysuit, or for casual recreational diving, the new Sport Dry Light can’t be beat for hassle-free drysuit diving.
- New lightweight poly/butyl/poly trilaminate design is comfortable to wear and easy to use.
- Seams are stitched, glued, then double waterproofed taped for maximum reliability
- Front diagonal YKK Aquaseal dry zipper keeps water out and makes self-donning easy
- Latex wrist and neck seals are durable and do a good job of keeping water out
- Warm neck collar keeps heat in and helps protect the neck seal
- Quality Si-Tech valve ensure efficient and trouble-free airflow control
- Attached neoprene soft socks enable the suit to be turned completely inside-out for cleaning and drying
- Neoprene soft socks can be worn inside drysuit boots or standard neoprene dive boots
- Large cargo pocket is equipped with a D-ring, a bungee loop, a high-security over-flap and Velcro closure
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer a secure mounting spot for wrist instruments
- Internal suspender system enhances fit and provides convenient lower suit support between dives
- Hood features an air vent system and a hook for securing to the cargo pocket
- Includes an anatomically shaped hood, carry bag, low pressure hose, repair kit, zipper wax and owner’s manual