Developed in coordination with leading sidemount cave divers, SCUBAPRO’s XTEK sidemount system, with its modular design, quality components and independent air cells, allows you to build a fully customised rig to handle any recreational or technical sidemount dive plan.
- The modular approach lets you build a system to suit your individual diving style.
- Compact independent air cell is available in two sizes, offering 12 kg or 20 kg of lift
- Air cells are compatible with all current X-TEK steel and aluminium back plates
- Harness system is fully adjustable so you can dial in the perfect fit
- Harness includes a crotch strap for added stability and security
- Soft Airnet finished backpack ensures comfort during extended dives
- Stainless steel grommets, D-rings and handles provide plenty of clip-on points and handholds
- Dump valve, corrugated hose and Balanced Power inflator (BPI) allow for pinpoint buoyancy control
- Specific streamlined elbow and side bungees help keep your dive profile streamlined
- Bungee and hooks are provided to maximise tank support
- Optional top cover adds to the overall streamlining of the system, plus increases long-term durability