Scubapro Seawing Nova Fins
SETTING THE BAR IN DIVE FIN DESIGN
Setting the bar in dive fin design, the multiple-award-winning Nova Seawing delivers the power, acceleration and maneuverability of a blade fin, with the kicking comfort and efficiency of a split fin. Combining classic SCUBAPRO fin technology with the latest innovations in hydrodynamic design, divers will be hard-pressed to find a fin that's more comfortable to wear or fun to kick when cruising the underwater world.
- Built with a space-age Monprene® elastomer that is virtually indestructible.
- Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust.
- Wing-shaped blade creates a near-perfect balance of stiffness and flex.
- Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability.
- Pivot Control technology ensures that the most efficient 45-degree angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick.
- Marine-grade bungee strap is self-adjusting, comfortable, extremely durable, and makes easy work of donning and doffing the fin.
- Re-engineered footplate with new co-moulded Grip Pads provides improved non-skid grip on wet surfaces.
Offered in lots of cool colours to mix and match with the rest of your dive gear.
Sizes & Colours:
Black, White, Yellow, Blue, Purple, Turquoise: S, M, L, XL
Pink: S, M