Scubapro Oneflex Hooded Front Zip 7mm
Regular price £255.00 Sale price£199.00 Save £56.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free UK & Ireland Shipping
- In stock
- In stock
Last remaining sizes
Here's a practical Oneflex wetsuit built for cold water and multiple dives in temperate waters. The attached hood maximises heat retention and minimises water entry. The front zipper makes it easy to put on and take off without assistance. The quality neoprene is stretchy and comfortable but also durable - this makes it an ideal suit for repeated use at training centres and rental locations.
- CE certiﬁed as a Class B dive suit - rated for water temperatures ranging from 50ºF (10ºC) to 64.5ºF (18ºC)
- Constructed of high-stretch N2S eco-friendly 7mm X-Foam neoprene for comfort and range of motion
- Diagonal front zipper with metal slider is durable, easy to use and makes easy work of self-donning
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility
- Wrist and arm flap seals are backed by zippers to keep water out and aid in donning and doffing
- Heavy duty knee pads and material on shoulders and seat cushion the diver while protecting the suit from abrasion
- Colour/size code allow for easy identification, even when the suit is drying inside-out