The Nova 850 delivers intense illumination, ideal for lighting up the dark spaces and bringing out the vibrant colours on night dives as well as day dives. It is machined from heavy-duty aluminium so is both lightweight and built to last. It’s also easy to use. A 50% mode allows you to increase burn time if you don’t need the full power. For divers looking to brighten their dives, the Nova 850 is the perfect choice.
- Rugged matte black, blue accents aluminium body offers a stealthy “tech” look while providing lightweight long-term durability
- Equipped with a Cree XPL LED
- 850 lumen illumination / 15,000 lux @1m
- Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity
- Push-button switch on the end of the light is easy to activate, even when wearing gloves
- Extended light head shroud prevents the light beam from blinding other divers
- Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing – a safety feature not normally found on dive lights at this price point
- A depth rating of 150m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions.
- Burn time: up to 2 hours on full power
- Available as spot version (NOVA 850) with 8° light beam or WIDE version (NOVA 850 WIDE) with 80° beam angle (lower lux)
- Nova 850 and 850 W can be powered with three disposable or rechargeable C-type batteries (not included)
- Packaged in a reusable semi soft box
- Measurements:Nova 850: 253 x 45 mm, Nova 850 WIDE: 246 x 45 mm,