Scubapro MK17 EVO/G260 with optional R195 Octopus
The ideal system for cold water or harsh conditions, tech divers and cave explorers just love this reg.
The MK17 EVO/G260 is ideally suited to technical as well as cave diving. The MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. It is more compact yet delivers better breathing performance than its predecessor. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports which have been reconfigured for better hose routing. Teamed with the venerable G260, this system can be relied upon to deliver top-of-the-line performance in the most extreme conditions.
First Stage MK17 EVO
- Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- More compact design features a smaller dry ambient pressure chamber and spring, although the bulletproof inner parts remain the same.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Substantial increase in airflow -- 6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min -- includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximize air delivery and hose routing options.
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- Available in a 232bar INT configuration.
- Weight: INT 232 - 850g.
- Airflow at 200bar: 6900 l/ min - 230 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (bar): 9.0-9.8.
Second Stage G260
- Nylon fiberglass design features SCUBAPRO's largest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Anodized aluminum front cover ring adds resistance without adding weight.
- Metal components provide increased resistance to freezing when diving in extreme water conditions.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes.
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
- Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 275g.
- Airflow at 200bar: 1800 l/min - 64 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 14bar.
The ideal system for cold water or harsh conditions,