Scubapro MK11 with S270 and R095 Octopus - NEW
The new S270 is also available with a MK11 first stage for divers seeking an airbalanced diaphragm design delivering effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure or breathing rate. The MK11’s chrome-plated marine-grade brass body has sealed internal parts to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold water performance. The new air-balanced S270 provides smooth breathing performance in a bulletproof anti-scratch design that’s able to handle years of hard use. It comes with a dive/predive switch, an effective purge, and a compact exhaust tee that minimises exhalation effort.
- Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure or breathing rate
- Chrome-plated marine-grade brass body has sealed internal parts to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing coldwater performance
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow LP ports maximise hose routing options
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily
- Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations
- Airflow at 200bar: 5500 l/min
- Weight: INT 232: 710g; DIN 300: 490g
- Intermediate pressure: 9.2-9.8 bar
S270 SECOND STAGE
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Technopolymer plastic barrel with a metal thread and a balanced valve helps save weight and provides a surface that ice crystals can’t grab onto when diving in extreme cold water.
- Dive/predive switch is easy to use even wearing thick gloves.
- More compact, lighter weight and better breathing performance than its S560 predecessor.
- Lightweight casing, made of a fiberglass-reinforced nylon core and a special PU outer layer, is extremely durable plus helps reduce jaw fatigue and improve diving comfort.
- The exhaust tee is compact and very efficient in minimising exhalation effort.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece is comfortable, made with FDA-approved (food grade) silicone, and features a large cross-section to maximise airflow.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- CE certified to the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water.
- Well-suited for diving classes, rental and professional accounts due to its bulletproof construction and solid breathing performance.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 5.1oz/145g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min – 66 SCFM.
Available in other configurations.