hover over image to see larger view & scroll to zoom
New Upgrades Super-Charge this Entry-Level Dive Computer
SCUBAPRO's dependable single-gas dive computer has just gotten better. Upgraded with a host of new features and functions - from a new algorithm to an upgraded screen to Bluetooth compatibility, the updated Aladin ONE Matrix is ready to hit the water.
The most obvious improvement is the Aladin ONE Matrix's new LCD display that includes an eye-pleasing dot matrix section. Other upgrades include the replacement of the previous ZH-L8 algorithm with SCUBAPRO's time-proven 16 tissue compartment ZH-L16 ADT. Improved navigation easily directs you through the menu using the two control buttons, the Safety Stop function now activates automatically (before it had to be manually activated), and modernBluetooth Low Energy communication replaces the previous IrDA system, enabling dive data to be easily transferred, stored and analyzed on a PC or Mac as well as Android and iOS devices.
Depth-rated to 120 meters, the Aladin ONE Matrix is the essence of simplicity, making it an ideal computer for new divers and a great backup once they're ready to move up to more advanced dive computing. This same simplicity - plus the ability to reset the system - also makes the Aladin ONE Matrix the perfect dive computer for diving schools and rental stations.
Bluetooth Low Energy interface.
Easily download dive data wirelessly to your phone or handheld device. Download dive data to a PC/Mac using LogTRAK software
- Computer screen features an updated LCD segmented display on the top and middle rows, plus an eye-pleasing matrix display on the bottom row.
- ZH-L16 ADT algorithm uses 16 tissue compartments and accommodates a single gas.
- Nitrox compatible from 21% to 50% in 1% increments.
- Adjustable ppO2 between 1.0 and 1.6bar.
- Visual and audible alarms keep you alert to your dive data.
- Back light enhances screen readability in low-light conditions.
- New automatic Safety Stop with timer makes it easy to perform safer ascents.
- Saltwater or freshwater modes, altitude alarm and dive planner with deco are included.
- Two buttons provide easy access to modes and the programming of basic parameters.
- Maximum operating depth: 120m.
- CR2450 user-replaceable battery is rated for two years or 300 dives.
- Reset function is ideal for dive rentals.
- Dive data can be easily transferred, stored and analyzed on a PC/Mac, plus the system is also Android and iOS app compatible, all using the new Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy interface.