Built to deliver a steady supply of air in harsh diving conditions, the MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. It is more compact yet delivers better breathing performance than its predecessor.
The new S620 Ti embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO's renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Delivering excellent performance; the S620 Ti's work of breathing has been reduced by 37% over the S600, providing effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The large purge button improves water circulation, and the new exhaust tee directs bubbles out of the field of view. It's a stellar combination can be relied upon to deliver top-line performance in all dive conditions.
First Stage MK17 EVO
- Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions
- Improved airflow on all LP ports
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily
- Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations
- DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and soft grip on a rugged black nylon frame
- Airflow at 200bar: 6900 l/min
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
Second Stage S620 Ti
- Air-balanced valve smooths out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover are able to withstand years of aggressive diving
- Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Uses the S600's large diaphragm inside a compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- Ultra-comfortable compact orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow
- Airflow at 200bar: 1850 l/min