hover over image to see larger view & scroll to zoom
DIVE FREEDOM WITH BACK FLOTATION
This premium BC fits like a glove plus comes with a pair of big cargo pockets.
The SEAHAWK is a streamlined back-flotation BC. While similar to the Knighthawk in design, the SEAHAWK offers over 20 percent more buoyant lift across its size range, offers a couple extra D-rings for clipping on gear and more low-profile security buckles on its integrated weight system. It also provides a pair of very large traditional-style zippered cargo pockets for carrying accessories, something you don't often see on BCs of this design.
The SEAHAWK fits like a glove and is as comfortable as can be. Strategically placed padding, an adjustable cummerbund, quick-release rotating shoulder buckles (for optimum strap routing) and a sternum strap guarantee a snug fit. With its contoured hard pack and single-band Super Cinch tank buckle that lets you lock down the tank with a single hook-and-clamp maneuver, the SEAHAWK also delivers a very stable ride at depth.
The quick-release integrated weight system is first-rate in both compactness and security. Once clipped in with the oversized buckles, your ballast weights won't be going anywhere unless you want them to, and then it's an easy squeeze-and-pull for a quick ditch. Two rear trim pouches balance out the front weights for maintaining a comfortable swimming position.
With substantial lift capacity in all sizes, the SEAHAWK is well-suited for cold or temperate water diving as well as cruising the tropics. Back-flotation divers who want freedom of movement, excellent stability and lots of buoyant lift in a BC with ample gear storage will find the SEAHAWK the perfect choice.
Constructed of 1000 denier nylon and 420 denier nylon for maximum durability.
- Positioning the air cell behind you creates exceptional freedom of movement while reducing bulk. This decreases drag, making finning through the water column that much easier.
- Compression straps rein in the air cell when it is deflated and contribute to optimum volume control.
- Three-dump deflation system lets you to expel air from a variety of underwater positions.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
- Two large traditional zippered pockets with knife attachment grommets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad enhance comfort during long dives.
- Padded cummerbund compensates for suit compression, maintaining a snug fit at varying depths.
- Contoured hard pack and single-band Super Cinch buckle let you securely lock down the tank.
- Ergonomic harness incorporates anatomically-shaped components to allow for an even load distribution.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches secure with oversized buckles.
- Two rear trim pouches counterbalance front ballast weight to create a comfortable swimming position.
- Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
- BC comes equipped with a Balanced Power Inflator or an AIR2.