Lightweight, easy to pack and extremely comfortable, this is a true travel BC.
Traveling divers who prefer the fit and feel of a front-adjustable BC will definitely want to give the restyledGO a try. With an easy-to-fold backpack and light overall weight (size large weighs just a little over six pounds), the GO is a proven world traveler. At the same time, it offers all the performance and convenience features you'd expect from a full-featured general-purpose BC.
First of all, the GO is comfortable. The water-draining Airnet backpack provides just the right amount of cushion when wearing a thin wetsuit -- or no wetsuit at all. Quick-release rotating shoulder buckles (for optimum strap routing), a cummerbund and a sternum strap all work together to dial in a perfect fit.
The GO has virtually no inherent buoyancy, so whatever ballast needs you have will be minimal. The integrated quick-release weight system is super-secure. Ballast loads into ditchable pouches that clip into sleeves using low-profile buckles for maximum security. When it comes time to ditch, an easy squeeze-and-pull releases weights. New optional trim weight pockets let you distribute ballast weights to create the perfect in-water trim to suit your personal diving style.
The GO's single air cell provides lots of buoyancy and double tank bands hold the tank firmly in place so you can remain balanced in any position. Large, easy-access zippered cargo pockets are reinforced with strong mesh and include grommets for attaching a knife. Six aluminum D-rings make for convenient clip-on points if you want to carry additional gear
The GO is a lightweight, front-adjustable warm-water BC that can also be used for temperate water diving. It packs easy, is comfortable in the water, and offers plenty of buoyant lift. The entire BC can be easily folded and stored in its own travel sack, enabling you to GO dive the world.
- Constructed of 210 denier nylon covered with polyurethane for lightweight durability.
- Wraparound air bladder provides a secure, comfortable ride at depth and on the surface.
- Coated mesh cummerbund is lightweight and dries quickly and easily.
- Double-band system locks the tank in rock-solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
- Airnet padded backpack is water-draining, easy to fold, and enhances comfort during long dives.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch easily and secure with low-profile squeeze buckles.
- Optional trim weight pockets offer better trim in the water.
- Two large zippered pockets fitted with knife attachment grommets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- Six aluminum D-rings, two large and pre-bent, provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
- BC comes equipped with a Balanced Power Inflator or an AIR2.
- The BC folds easy and stows in its own bag for travel or storage.
- Available in five sizes with 22.5lbs/10.2kg to 42.7lbs/19.4kg of lift capacity, depending on size. Click on BC size chart for more detail