Looking for lightweight but don't want to compromise on durability? Look no further than the Aquaholics Scubapro Equalizer BCD Package.
The BCD has been designed to be lightweight but yet still tough enough for the challenges any diver can throw at it. With its large zip pockets and integrated weight system its perfectly suited to those looking to progress their diving or a seasoned pro looking for outstanding in water performance.
Scubapro MK17 Evo and C370 are the best of friends when it comes to putting a travel friendly set of regulators together. The environmentally sealed and compact MK17 evo has been a firm favourite in the dive industry for many years. Its able to be used in warm tropical water and in cold less inviting conditions. The newly updated C370 has benefited from a lot of trickle down technology from the high level S600, with improvements being made to the exhaust and new 'hi-flow' mouthpiece increasing both delivery of gas and user comfort.
This reg system combines SCUBAPRO's premium diaphragm first stage with its newest air-balanced second stage. The MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. It is more compact yet delivers better breathing performance than its predecessor. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports which have been reconfigured for better hose routing. The new C370 brings forth the best features of its predecessor, the C350, while adding a balanced valve to its design. Its new exhaust tee, based on the S620Ti's design, contributes to a 10% improvement in work of breathing over the C350. It's a smart reg system for all kinds of diving applications.
- Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions
- Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximize air delivery and hose routing options
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily
- Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations
- DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and soft grip on a rugged black nylon frame
- Weight INT 232: 860g; DIN 300: 640g
- Airflow at 200bar: 6900 l/min
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
- Air-balanced valve smooths out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- Compact rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon casing and new exhaust tee take up little space in a dive bag
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover adds the SCUBAPRO C-Series signature
- A new poppet and lever allows the design to maintain the same overall size as the C350
- A new exhaust tee based on the S620 Ti's design contributes to better work of breathing (a 10% improvement over the C350)
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from smaller to largest
- Weight: 171g.
- Airflow at 200bar: 1600 l/min
Scubapro R195 Octopus
When you need a safe second you tend to need it quickly, so you better be able to see it, and it better be ready to deliver some air. The R195 OCTO does that and much more.
The R195 is a modern second stage design based on SCUBAPRO's time-honored R190 but re-engineered with modern materials. It combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm, functional purge button and VIVA switch for smooth and easy breathing and simple operation. Its robust construction, smooth air delivery and reliability makes the R195 a sensible second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose attachment.
The R195 OCTO combines all the features of the standard R195 with a high visibility yellow cover and a 39-inch yellow hose that makes it easy to share with a buddy in need. For new divers as well as veterans looking for an economical backup breather that's simple, dependable and features high visibility, there's no better choice than the R195 OCTO.
- Classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39 inches long and features an oversized bore to increase airflow.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 6.3oz/178g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1400 l/min - 50 SCFM.
Scubapro Equalizer BCD
The Equalizer is a front-adjustable BC that brings together all the best features you could ever want in a recreational diving BC. Its high performance wraparound bladder is made of 420 denier nylon so it's durable and lightweight and extremely comfortable. Stability is excellent thanks to the full-sized backpack and tank strap system. The flat-buckle quick-release integrated weight system loads easy and ditches even easier, and the valve system represents the ultimate in reliability and performance. Add big Velcro-closure pockets and four stainless D-rings for carrying accessories, plus two octopus pockets for storing a backup reg, and you have a BC that can't be beat.
- 420 denier nylon construction ensures a long and active dive life.
- Wraparound air bladder provides a secure, comfortable ride at depth and on the surface.
- Full size backpack delivers maximum stability.
- Octopus pockets on each side offer options for carrying a backup second stage.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch easily and secure with low-profile squeeze buckles.
- Two large Velcro pockets fitted with knife attachment grommets offer lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- Four stainless steel D-rings provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
- With BPI
Scubapro Compact Pressure Gauge
SCUBAPRO's Compact Pressure Gauge is an ideal travelling gauge or back-up instrument.
- 400bar model, compatible with high pressure systems 200 and 300 bar systems.
- Red zone between 50bar and 0bar for increased safety.
- Two extra loops on sides to attach safety lanyard.